Not galore beers were crushed successful the southbound stands of Empower Field during past year’s NFL season, played mostly successful beforehand of bare oregon astir bare stadiums. That didn’t halt NFL franchise values from soaring. Thanks to caller media rights deals, determination isn’t a squad successful the league worthy little than $2 billion.
The mean squad worth grew 14% crossed the league according to Forbes’ 2021 NFL franchise worth rank. The Broncos’ worth raised 17%, pushing them to No. 10 connected the list.
When Pat Bowlen bought the Broncos from Edgar Kaiser successful 1984, helium did truthful for $78 million. With a sale of the nine possible, the Pat Bowlen Trust could onshore $4 cardinal if the marketplace is right.
On the 2021 list, Forbes values the Broncos astatine $3.75 billion. Despite a unsmooth 2020 for business, they inactive made money. Forbes said the Broncos had an operating income of $8.2 cardinal which is down from $114 cardinal successful the twelvemonth prior.
Most of the NFL’s caller nationalist media rights deals, valued astatine $111.8 billion, statesman successful 2023. That positive the NFL’s task superior arm, 32 Equity, is what Forbes credits for the league’s important finical growth.
The NFL’s 10 most valuable clubs
- Dallas Cowboys ($6.5 billion)
- New England Patriots ($5 billion)
- New York Giants ($4.85 billion)
- Los Angeles Rams (4.8 billion)
- Washington Football Team ($4.2 billion)
- San Francisco 49ers ($4.175 billion)
- Chicago Bears ($4.075 billion)
- New York Jets ($4.05 billion)
- Philadelphia Eagles ($3.8 billion)
- Denver Broncos ($3.75 billion)